Thursday, February 15, 2018

A little detective work with CSI ...

Hey there

This month Lindys Stamp Gang have partnered with CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration and I have created a super easy layout.


When I first looked at this, I admit I was a little overwhelmed but once I broke down the elements, it was so much fun!

The Scene... I used the full colour palette ... painting the Cameo cuts with the following Lindys Stamp Gang products … Shaker – Bratwurst Brown & Oom Pah Pah Pink, Magicals – Hottie Patotti Hot Pink & Gag Me With A Spoon Gray and Aloha Avocado Spray.










Evidence ...a White background, Floral Pattern, Leaves and Flowers, Hand Drawn looking elements 

Testimony ... word Love and journaling about the Love I have for my Grandmother,






Pop over and have a go ... its super fun and really easy!

Much Love
N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx