Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Fun Times for Lindys Stamp Gang

Hey there!
I am beyond thrilled to be an Ambassador for Lindys Stamp Gang this year and have the most incredible year coming up with a heap of classes all around Australia and New Zealand … plus another teaching Cruise through the South Pacific in November AND starting my own business …
I LOVE my busy life!
So today I want to share with you some more in depth details of my Layout created
for the January Color Challenge!
This Color palette is just gorgeous and was the perfect fit for this image taken a while ago inNew Zealand of myself, the delightful Paula Cheney & the AE team. So much fun in one pic!
So here are a few easy steps to recreate this Scrapbook Page!
I started with Modeling Paste through a Stencil on flat white cardstock
I then tipped a little I’m Late I’m Late Slate, Azure Seas Asters & Tainted Love Teal into
my palette for easy access
Using a round brush, I started with the lightest color first – I’m Late I’m Late Slate,  and ‘puddled’ the color on my page over the stencilling. Once dry, I the used the Azure Sea Asters and repeated the process, pushing the color up against and on top of the Slate and then dried that layer.
I then added Tainted Love Teal – as this is the darkest color, I started off with a small amount but then added more and more!
It admittedly looks like a blotchy mess but keep in mind that its just the background!
I then added some splatters of each colour and popped it aside to dry.
I love using die cuts on my pages and cards as they make easy embellishments and I can customise them to suit! These were cut out of 300gsm watercolor paper and then the leaves were colored with Cowabunga Copper & Fuzzy Navel Peach and the circles in Tainted Love Teal.
My title is double heat embossed using Morning Glory Azure & Twilight Blue Slate.
And my little chipboard crosses are using Cowabunga Copper.
So it’s not difficult to get a finish that looks gorgeous! Here are a few close ups of the page.

So give it a go – it’s easier than you think!

LINDY’S PRODUCTS

OTHER PRODUCTS
  • Imaginarium Designs chipboard, 13@rts Modeling Paste, Dusty Attic Stencil, assorted dies, Viva LasVegas Stamps
Are you interested in joining me for a fun class?
I regularly teach across Australia and New Zealand and have an amazing 12 months coming up jam packed full of classes … please head over to my web page to see what I have planned for January!
JANUARY CLASSES
Have a fabulous day!
xxx
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx