Friday, December 8, 2017

Dying for Lindys

Hi there gang!
Today I am sharing the page I created using the November Colour Challenge Sprays.
I have recently fallen in love with my die cutting machine again and really
enjoy creating my own embellishments for my projects!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
My latest purchase is a lovely leaf die which was the perfect design for the November Colour Set!  When I first saw this collection, I was instantly reminded of Autumn ... beautiful, rich colours.

It's just the easiest page to re-create...
I started using Marshmallow Cardstock and cut a heap of the leaves.
I divided them into five groups and then gave them all a generous spray using each of the colours.
Once dry, I layered them onto my page, slipping them in under each other to create dimension.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Super simple and effective!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Lindy’s Products

Thanks for stopping by!
Natalie
Natalie May LSG DT Blog Post Footer 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me some love! xxx